March 2019 - Present
Sodexo | Tallahassee, FL
- Quickly respond to issues received through online ticketing system and provide continuous
technical support for over 30 dining locations on Florida State University's campus.
- Build computer networking knowledge, including TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, and network management as
relates to DNS management of registrations, devices by type, and network deployment.
- Adhere to security needs as prescribed by modalities such as Payment Card Industry/Data
Security Standards, FERPA, and HIPAA
- Assist with network device and circuit inventory management through the maintenance of an
asset database in Excel.
- Manage online database of products and items in proprietary system related to maintenance and upkeep
of point-of-sale offerings.
- Developed workflows to achieve pricing parity of over 2,500 barcoded and standard offer retail
products among all of Seminole Dining's retail dining locations.